ABOUT CIRCUS PARK
- Circus Park is a children’s world with lots of attractions.
- The amusement park, with a total area of 3,000 m2 and game area of 1,500 m2, is located in Teplice at the Olympia Shopping Centre.
- This unique children’s world is one of the largest and most modern parks in the Czech Republic.
- There are plenty of attractions offering an unforgettable experience, that will take you to an amazing world where anything is possible.
- We have attractions that you won’t find anywhere else in Central Europe.
The most modern attractions in Central Europe
Hado monster battle
This game is located
exclusively at Circus Park.
HADO uses Augmented Reality (AR)
technology in combination with
a motion sensor, smartphone
and sports to create a brand-new
experience called Techno Sports.
An inflatable theme park
measuring 13 x 8m is a great
new attraction that you can
try exclusively at Circus Park.
Currently the most popular
VR game, which is not available
anywhere else in the Czech
Republic. Players use virtual
laser sabers to slash approaching
objects to the rhythm
of the music.
Cirkus Park Teplice
How to get here
- By car – we have almost 1,200 parking places at the Olympia Shopping Centre
– the parking lot is open every day from 7:00 to 22:00.
- Free shuttlebus service, line no. 112
Public transport – Teplice.pdf
- Public transport from several directions – line no. 122, line no. 484, line no. 486, line no. 488